- 16th Jul, 2018
Hurry up and don't miss out!!! Sign up for group or private lessons this Monday and Tuesday, July 16th and 17th only with Shawn Delierre and Ian Power. Times available are Monday at 5:30-6:30 and 6:30-7:30, and Tuesday at 5:30-6:30. $20/each for group of 4 and $50/session for private training. There are a couple of spots left for ladies group lesson with Janet MacLeod on Wednesday from 6:30-8:00 pm. $20/person. ALL LEVELS WELCOME!! You don't…
Squash Moncton is a key club and members can book courts between 6:00am and 9:45pm, seven days a week. Non-members can contact the club for further details. Squash Moncton offers the following amenities:
- Six International glass-backed Courts including convertibility into two international size doubles courts
- Home of the Toronto 2015 PanAm Legacy Courts
- Designed for Squash players first
- State of the art facility which includes a fitness center and exercise bikes.
- Well stocked Pro Shop
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- A convenient, centralized location
- Organized club events, adult & junior programs along with leagues & tournaments
- Home of Hybrid Racketball in Moncton
Both the male and female changing room facilities include, toilets, showers, hair dryers, day lockers and seating.