12th Oct, 2018 - We are inviting all members to bring some friends and family to Squash Moncton tomorrow, October 13th from 12 to 4 pm for World Squash Day. This is an Open House to help show the community our wonderful hidden gem in the middle of the city! Invite neighbors, coworkers, friends to come and visit our club, maybe learn a basic skill in the court ( as long as everyone is wearing non marking shoes), and…
7th Sep, 2018 - John and Janet will return for a one day training session for competitive juniors on September 15. They will be bringing juniors from PEI and NS for some friendly competition and to start preparing them for the tournament season. Training will be from 10-12 pm, with a break for lunch, then from 1-4 pm. Contact Lori at email@example.com to let her know if you will be attending.
|40Up Tuesday Drop-In||Tournament||5th Jun 12:15pm to 18th Dec 1:00pm|
|2018 Fall Team League Signup||Event||30th Aug to 18th Sep|
|Mixed 40 Up Drop In||Other||10th Sep 7:00pm to 17th Dec 8:30pm|
|Ladies Night||Other||11th Sep 6:45pm to 18th Dec|
Squash Moncton is a key club and members can book courts between 6:00am and 9:45pm, seven days a week. Non-members can contact the club for further details. Squash Moncton offers the following amenities:
- Six International glass-backed Courts including convertibility into two international size doubles courts
- Home of the Toronto 2015 PanAm Legacy Courts
- Designed for Squash players first
- State of the art facility which includes a fitness center and exercise bikes.
- Well stocked Pro Shop
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- A convenient, centralized location
- Organized club events, adult & junior programs along with leagues & tournaments
- Home of Hybrid Racketball in Moncton
Both the male and female changing room facilities include, toilets, showers, hair dryers, day lockers and seating.