|Jesters Jericho Junior Open 2020||17th Jan to 19th Jan|
|Ontario Junior Gold #3||17th Jan to 19th Jan|
|Doubles Officiating Clinic - 2020||18th Jan 9:00am to 18th Jan 1:00pm|
|New Player's Tournament & For Beginners||18th Jan to 18th Jan|
|Jr path - Mission - Developing Jan 18, 2020||18th Jan 1:00pm to 18th Jan 4:00pm|
|Trend Diesel Nanaimo Open 2020||24th Jan to 26th Jan|
|Pacific Coast Open Doubles (Vancouver) 2020||24th Jan to 26th Jan|
|2020 Evergreen Annual Winter Open||31st Jan to 2nd Feb|
|Jr Path - Cedar Hill Progressive - Feb 1, 2020||1st Feb 12:00pm to 1st Feb 3:00pm|
|Provincial Training Squad - Feb 1, 2020||1st Feb 9:30am to 1st Feb 3:30pm|
|Regional Training Squad Interior - Feb 1-2, 2020||1st Feb to 2nd Feb|
|Regional Training Squad Coast - Feb 2, 2020||2nd Feb 9:30am to 2nd Feb 3:30pm|
|2020 Jesters Doubles Tournament||5th Feb to 9th Feb|
|Jr Path - VLT - Develop/Progress - Feb 8, 2020||8th Feb 1:00pm to 8th Feb 4:00pm|
|2020 Jesters Pacific Northwest Junior Championship||14th Feb to 16th Feb|
|Sea To Sky Squamish Squash Tournament 2020||14th Feb to 16th Feb|
|2020 Canadian Men's Team Championships||14th Feb to 16th Feb|
|2020 Canadian Women's Team Championships||14th Feb to 14th Feb|
|2020 BC Closed Provincial Championships at VRC's West Coast Classic||20th Feb to 23rd Feb|
|Ontario Junior Gold #4||21st Feb to 23rd Feb|
|Victoria City Squash Championships 2020||24th Feb to 21st Mar|
|2020 Summerland Squash Tournament||28th Feb to 2nd Mar|
|2020 BC Junior Closed Provincial Championships||6th Mar to 8th Mar|
|Nelson Spring Classic 2020||6th Mar to 8th Mar|
|2020 Canadian University & College Championships||6th Mar to 8th Mar|
|2020 BC Open Doubles Championships||10th Mar to 15th Mar|
|King Of The Courts 2020||11th Mar to 14th Mar|
|BC Open Doubles Mix Championships||27th Mar to 29th Mar|
|2020 Canadian Doubles Championships||2nd Apr to 5th Apr|
|No Limits Spring Squash Open 2020||3rd Apr to 5th Apr|
|2020 West Coast Squash Academy Junior Open||10th Apr to 12th Apr|
|2020 West Coast Classic||14th Apr to 19th Apr|
|2020 Vernon Open||17th Apr to 19th Apr|
|2020 Hollyburn Junior Spring Classic||17th Apr to 19th Apr|
|2020 Canadian Junior Closed Championships||23rd Apr to 26th Apr|
|2020 Canadian Mixed Doubles Championships||23rd Apr to 26th Apr|
|2020 Pacific Rim Squash Championships||24th Apr to 26th Apr|
|Nanaimo Junior Open||1st May to 3rd May|
|2020 Canadian Squash Championships||5th May to 10th May|
|Whistler Squash Classic 2020||15th May to 17th May|
|Howe Sound Spring House league||Squash (Singles)|
|Kamloops Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Nanaimo Summer Squash League 2015||Squash (Singles)|
|NSC League||Squash (Singles)|
|Okanagan Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Premier Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Raymond James Fraser Valley League||Squash (Singles)|
|Revelstoke Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|TCC Summer Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Test League||Squash (Singles)|
|Vancouver Doubles Squash League (VDSL)||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Ladies Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Open Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria City Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Jr Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Women’s Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|VSL Div 1 Women's Spring League||Squash (Singles)|
- All Singles Players
- Squash BC Males
- Squash BC Females
- Under 19 Boys
- Under 17 Boys
- Under 15 Boys
- Under 13 Boys
- Under 11 Boys
- Under 19 Girls
- Under 17 Girls
- Under 15 Girls
- Under 13 Girls
- Under 11 Girls
- 40 Plus Men
- 45 Plus Men
- 50 Plus Men
- 55 Plus Men
- 40 Plus Women
- 45 Plus Women
- 50 Plus Women
- 55 Plus Women
- 60 Plus Men
- 65 Plus Men
- 70 Plus Men
- Squash BC Member Males (active & inactive)
- Squash BC Member Females (active & inactive)
Committed to collaboration and community, Squash BC channels the intensity and passion for the sport into opportunities for squash players of today and tomorrow. Through driving awareness and advocacy inside and outside the squash court, Squash BC’s goals are to provide leadership in promoting the sport, provide access to funding and enabling lasting connections for its members across the province.
Squash is and will continue to be a growing, flourishing, lifelong sport of choice for active, health conscious British Columbians of all ages.
THE MISSION OF SQUASH BC
Squash BC is a non-profit organization providing leadership and direction for the growth and development of the sport of squash in BC.
We will do this by:
• Promoting the growth of squash throughout BC and encouraging more people to play squash.
• Providing valued services to our individual members and squash clubs in BC.
• Promoting and sanctioning competitions within BC.
• Promoting our athletes at the national and international levels of play.
• Developing programs that will increase the level of play and improve the quality of coaching and refereeing.
• Building strong relationships with BC squash clubs and local, provincial, national and international squash associations.
• Seeking and accepting gifts, donations and legacies that will further the sport of squash.
• We value our members and will endeavour to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
• We value ethical squash environments that foster the principles of fair play, safety, respect and healthy competition.
• We value excellence in the timely and professional delivery of our programs and services.
• We value collaboration and partnership with squash stakeholders across the province and Canada to ensure open communication and the development of win-win partnerships.
• We value the role of our sport in both community and athlete development.