|2019 Pacific Rim Squash Championships||25th Apr to 28th Apr|
|2019 Hollyburn Junior Open Spring Classic||26th Apr to 28th Apr|
|2019 Canadian Mixed Doubles Championships||26th Apr to 28th Apr|
|2019 Canadian Squash Championships||30th Apr to 5th May|
|Nanaimo Junior Open 2019||3rd May to 5th May|
|National Bank Financial BC Singles Squash Championships 2019||8th May to 12th May|
|May 11, 2019 FUNdamentals/Developing Event @ VLTBC||11th May 10:00am to 11th May 1:00pm|
|Whistler Haakon Squash Classic 2019||17th May to 19th May|
|Summer Fun Singles & Doubles Tournament 2019||21st Jun to 22nd Jun|
|Coaching Foundations Course (Intro to Squash) Vancouver||12th Jul to 14th Jul|
|Sun and Surf 2019||14th Aug to 18th Aug|
|Howe Sound Spring House league||Squash (Singles)|
|Kamloops Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Nanaimo Summer Squash League 2015||Squash (Singles)|
|NSC League||Squash (Singles)|
|Okanagan Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Premier Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Raymond James Fraser Valley League||Squash (Singles)|
|Revelstoke Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|TCC Summer Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Test League||Squash (Singles)|
|Vancouver Doubles Squash League (VDSL)||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Ladies Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Open Doubles League||Squash (Doubles)|
|Vancouver Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria City Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Jr Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|Victoria Women’s Squash League||Squash (Singles)|
|VSL Div 1 Women's Spring League||Squash (Singles)|
- All Singles Players
- Squash BC Males
- Squash BC Females
- Under 19 Boys
- Under 17 Boys
- Under 15 Boys
- Under 13 Boys
- Under 11 Boys
- Under 19 Girls
- Under 17 Girls
- Under 15 Girls
- Under 13 Girls
- Under 11 Girls
- 40 Plus Men
- 45 Plus Men
- 50 Plus Men
- 55 Plus Men
- 40 Plus Women
- 45 Plus Women
- 50 Plus Women
- 55 Plus Women
- 60 Plus Men
- 65 Plus Men
- 70 Plus Men
- Squash BC Member Males (active & inactive)
- Squash BC Member Females (active & inactive)
Committed to collaboration and community, Squash BC channels the intensity and passion for the sport into opportunities for squash players of today and tomorrow. Through driving awareness and advocacy inside and outside the squash court, Squash BC’s goals are to provide leadership in promoting the sport, provide access to funding and enabling lasting connections for its members across the province.
Squash is and will continue to be a growing, flourishing, lifelong sport of choice for active, health conscious British Columbians of all ages.
THE MISSION OF SQUASH BC
Squash BC is a non-profit organization providing leadership and direction for the growth and development of the sport of squash in BC.
We will do this by:
• Promoting the growth of squash throughout BC and encouraging more people to play squash.
• Providing valued services to our individual members and squash clubs in BC.
• Promoting and sanctioning competitions within BC.
• Promoting our athletes at the national and international levels of play.
• Developing programs that will increase the level of play and improve the quality of coaching and refereeing.
• Building strong relationships with BC squash clubs and local, provincial, national and international squash associations.
• Seeking and accepting gifts, donations and legacies that will further the sport of squash.
• We value our members and will endeavour to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
• We value ethical squash environments that foster the principles of fair play, safety, respect and healthy competition.
• We value excellence in the timely and professional delivery of our programs and services.
• We value collaboration and partnership with squash stakeholders across the province and Canada to ensure open communication and the development of win-win partnerships.
• We value the role of our sport in both community and athlete development.
There are 1 sub-organizations associated with Squash BC.