2018 APM Kelowna Open
The amateur tournament will run from Friday November 9th to 11th. There may be Thursday matches for local competitors. There will be Men's and Women's Open and A,B,C,D and Master's 50+ and 60+ divisions (divisions may be combined based on registration). Things to note:
- 3 matches guaranteed.
- Friday casual dinner and Saturday banquet and party.
- Viewing of PSA matches is included in registration.
- Quality prizes for all divisions from Oliver Sport.
- Quality Oliver tournament shirt souvenir.
- Silent Auction.
- Morning coffee, muffins, and fruit. And much more!
- This year's banquet will be held in a private room at Global Fitness and will be catered by Chef Dan Craig, head chef of the Delta Grand Resort and Oak + Cru Social Kitchen. Dan recently relocated to Kelowna, prior to which he was the executive chef at the Ritz Carlton in Toronto. Dan is also an avid squash player!
- preferred hotel rates are available at:
1. Hotel Eldorado / Manteo Resort (see attached poster for details). Accommodation ranges from a Deluxe guestroom $120, to three Bedroom Beachfront Villa for $339. Quote "Okanagan Squash League - Annual Tournament"
2. Kelowna Sandman Hotel and Suites. Single queen bedded room (Atrium Building): $92.00, Double queen bedded room (Atrium Building): $102.00 , King room (Tower Building): $112.00. All rates are subject to applicable taxes and are based per room, per night. Call 1-800-726-3626 or 1-250-860-6409 to book within the group, just quote the group number 576952 (Global Squash).
1. courts could do with some upgrading
2. drinking water provided in the back courts
3. maybe a good idea to have a paid referee for PSA matches
Level of Competition
Kelowna, British Columbia V1Y 6G2
This is a Squash BC sanctioned event.