Evergreen Squash Club
The Oceania junior Championships (OJC) is open to all competitors, both national and international, age groups under 11 to under 19, both boys and girls. The tournament will be run in Redcliffe PCYC
PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE: https://cl.ly/0T3f1H471H1n
* Junior - Platinum AJST event
* Division: U19, U17, U15, U13, U11 - Junior Men's and Junior Women's event
* Triple Plate Draw. (Guarantee three matches)
* PAR 11, Best of 5 games.
* Official Ball: Dunlop Pro
* All players under the age of 19 must wear Squash Australia approved eye-wear.
* Every Player of 15 years of age and older must have completed the ASADA Level 1 Certificate (https://elearning.asada.gov.au/) and the Match Fixing Certificate (https://elearning.sport.gov.au/).
* Starts: Thursday, 11 January 2018 at 9:00am
* End: Sunday, 14 January 2018 at 5:00pm
* Entries close 22nd December, 2017 (EXTENDED ONE WEEK)
170 Klingner Road
Kippa-Ring, Queensland 4021, Australia
* Seeding for the tournament will be based on the December rankings, as at the 6th of December, 2017.
* Australian Players, as per te AJST, International Players based on WSF rankings and consultation with the relevant National Federation
* Kay Kendall
* (+61) 0439 673 882
* Ian Freeme
* (+61) 0434 679 484
* T-shirt will be available via pre-order ONLY. To order merchandise, please do so when entering the tournament.
* There will be no refunds given on merchandise. Please check sizing before ordering.
* MERCHANDISE ORDERS WILL CLOSE ON 30th NOVEMBER 2017
* Oaks Mon Komo
* See flyer for details and Tournament Discount
This is a Squash Australia sanctioned event.