Evergreen Squash Club
|Category||1 Event||2 Event(s)|
|Ladies A and B, Men's A, B and C, Mixed A and B, Masters A and B||R450||R125|
All the tournament rules will be strictly adhered to.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This tournament is open to all SA Citizens.
2. The Championships will be held under the rules of Squash SA.
3. The High Altitude ball will be used for all events.
4. Protective Eyewear is MANDATORY for all Doubles events worldwide – NO GLASSES NO PLAY.
5. Players to be present 15 minutes prior to the start of their game and if not ready to play at the appointed time could be scratched from the event.
6. Teams will not be permitted to change or substitute partners once the draw is done.
7. Players withdrawing from the tournament once the draw is done, will be liable for the entry fee.
8. Players not completing their matches or not being present at the prize- giving will forfeit their prize money or prize (no exceptions).
9. All players in any section must be prepared to play on the doubles courts.
10. It is mandatory that players must referee the match immediately following theirs.
11. The Tournament Referee is to be confirmed and Tournament Organizer is Liz Addison.
12. Should a player wish to have a guest included for the prize-giving function , he/she must inform Lynette or Jacqui at registration and pay R150.00 per guest. Lunch tickets will be issued.
Ranking Impact: 1.00x multiplier
Interested in Sponsorship? Click here.
This is a Squash South Africa sanctioned event.