2017 Dalhousie Invitational
::: About the Tournament :::
Dal Squash member 1 event $30
Dal Squash member 2 events $35
Non Dal Member 1 event $40
Non Dal Member 2 events $45
- Annual Provincial Membership: As per insurance regulations ALL players are required to have an active membership with either Squash Nova Scotia or another Canadian Provincial Association. Squash NS membership can be purchased here on SportyHQ under your profile by “adding a membership”. For 2016-17 season, fees are Adult $30, Students $20. More details can be found on the new combined Squash Atlantic website located here: http://www.squashatlantic.com/membership-1
- Juniors: There are three Junior Divisions [Gold, Silver, Bronze]. Juniors with prior tournament experience should register for either Gold or Silver. Those without tournament experience, or those under-11 years old should consider registering for the Bronze division.
- Merging or Cancelling Divisions: Tournament organizers reserve the right to move players between divisions as necessary, and either merge or cancel (with full refund) any division.
- Court Shoes: All players must wear non-marking court shoes. Players attempting to play without appropriate shoes will be asked to change footwear and, if unable to do so, will forfeit their match.
- Eye Protection: is required for Junior players (and anyone under 19 y.o.) and is strongly encouraged for all other tournament participants.
- Availability Restrictions: will be accommodated to the best of the tournament organizer's ability but are limited to Thursday and Friday evenings. Players should be able to play at any time dictated by the draw schedule Saturday and Sunday.
- Check-In: Players should be on site and checked in at the control desk a half hour before all of their matches.
- Refereeing: match winners may be asked to referee the next match.
::: Refund Policy :::
Withdrawal Deadline: midnight on January 15, 2017.
100% refund prior to January 15, 2017.
No refund after withdrawal date except at the discretion of the tournament director.
::: Entry Fee Includes :::
Entry fee guarantees 2+ matches, souvenir towel, pizza on Friday night, coffee and snacks on Saturday and Sunday morning, lunch on Saturday, and Social.
::: WAIVER FORM :::
By entering this tournament I acknowledge that participation in athletics and recreation activities involves the risk of personal injury. In consideration of the use of the facilities, premises and equipment of Dalplex by me for athletics and/or recreation activities, I accept that risk regardless of the nature of the injury. I agree and understand that Dalplex, its officers, employees, agents and representatives shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, loss of property or damage as a result of my participation in athletics and/or recreation activities at Dalplex, whether caused directly or indirectly by the fault or negligence of Dalplex, its officers, employees, agents or representatives or otherwise. I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Dalplex, its officers, employees, agents or representatives of and from all claims, causes of action, costs, expenses or demands which myself, my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns may have with respect to any such injury, death, loss or damage.
By proceeding with the registration process, I confirm that I have read, understood, and accept the above conditions.
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4R2
This is a Squash Nova Scotia sanctioned event.